My First BeautyCon BFF Box – Winter Edition

Let me start by saying that R won Christmas this year! All his gifts were so thoughtful and amazing. One of the gifts I received from him, was a yearly subscription to the BeautyCon BFF box. Every 3 months, I’ll be sent a beautiful box filled with goodies worth $100. With items from beauty to fashion and more, each box is curated by a different personality each time. You pay seasonly $29 or yearly $99. Keep reading though because I have a $5 off coupon for you!

DSC02784

This winter box was curated by the amazing beauty vlogger Bethany Mota and it’s filled with her personal favorite items. Let’s unbox it together, shall we?

First thing’s first, how cute is this box? Absolutely adorable!

DSC02790

DSC02793The first thing that caught my eyes was a tiny nike shoe box. I’m not kidding guys, a $20 Nike.com/women gift card is placed inside a tiny replica of the Nike shoe boxes. Amazing! (FYI I have a thing for everything mini, maybe because I’m so mini myself). There was also a $10 gift card for Aeropostale. I’m no psychic but I see a mini shopping trip in my future!

There was also a Soap & Glory Hand Food lotion. I’ve heard great things about Soap & Glory but never tried them myself. So I’m super excited for this.

DSC02795A Revelon Ultra HD Matte lipcolor in the shade “HD Passion”, Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama mascara, Garnier Fructis Root Camp mousse, Essie nail polish in the shade “Marshmellow” and Murad Hydrating Toner were also in the box. I immediately tried the Revelon Matte lipcolor even though it’s not really matte, I liked it. Plus I have way too many matte red/berry lipsticks.

I was so excited to see there’s a color pop item in the box, which was the highlighter in the shade “Stole The Show”. I always hear Jaclyn Hill & Kathleen Lights, among others, rave about Color Pop products and wanted to try it myself. Unfortunately though, my highlighter came shattered (I contacted customer service and hoping for a replacement). DSC02802Apparently Bethany likes mini mouse a lot, because the box included mini mouse ears and mini mouse inspired temporary tattoos, I don’t know to where I would wear those (except for DisneyLand) , but it’s still pretty cute to have them.

The funniest item in the box is a “Goal Digger” gold notepad which I found absolutely hilarious. I’m already using it for my blogging 2016 goals and notes!

DSC02805

The last item in the box is a coupon for $5 your subscription. If you want to try BeautyCon BFF box use this code: BESTIE5  for $5 off your subscription!

I was really happy with BeautyCon BFF winter box. It’s fun and has a great value! I highly recommend checking it out if you’re on the market for beauty related boxes.

DSC02808

Are you subscribed to BeautyCon BFF box or any other beauty box? Do you like it? let me know in the comments!

Let’s connect Twitter & Instagram!

1. January 15, 2016 / 10:25 am

Wish I could afford it, looks like a great box.

• January 16, 2016 / 7:21 pm

It’s definitely a great value for the money. You can always try just once for $ 29, but I agree there’s much cheaper boxes/bags out there.

2. January 15, 2016 / 11:11 am

This looks like such a fun box! I love getting things in the mail so this would be such a fun thing to look forward to 🙂

• January 16, 2016 / 7:21 pm

It is! I love how it’s a mix of everything not just beauty. I’m already looking forward to the next one!

XoXo, t

3. January 15, 2016 / 11:47 am

I’ve never heard of that subscription box! Looks awesome 🙂

• January 16, 2016 / 7:22 pm

There’s so many of those subscription boxes out there nowadays it’s hard to keep up with all of them!

4. January 16, 2016 / 7:38 am

I’ve never heard of this box before. It’s for sure going on my buckler list now because you got amazing goodies. Do they match the products to your skin tone?

• January 16, 2016 / 7:23 pm

Unfortunately they don’t. But I found the things they sent match pretty much all skin tones.

5. January 16, 2016 / 9:59 am

Hmm I love your post but I’m not very impressed with the products. Don’t seem like they were carefully curated

• January 16, 2016 / 7:25 pm

The thing that I like most about the this box is that everything is a ” well-known” brand. I tried others and most of the things I got was from brands I have never heard of.

6. January 16, 2016 / 10:44 am

I love receiving beauty boxes; I subscribed to the Ipsy glam bag recently. This box seems a bit more expensive than Ipsy but it looks like it has a lot more to offer. The Minnie Mouse products are super cute

Vicky