Wait for it, wait for it… here it is: “Oh! It’s the end of February ?! How did that happen? Time flies, blah, blah, blah…”
Aren’t you bored with all the: “I can’t believe we’re almost insert month here talk?” I am! So let’s just cut to chase shall we?!
You know the drill…
This month’s beauty (and more) favorites are the following:
- MAC Amplified shade “Double Shot“: This shade was sold out in every MAC store I visited during my trip to New York, which made me want it even more. Finally, I got it online and have been loving it ever since. It’s a beautiful matte brown, long-lasting lipstick that doesn’t dry out your lips. (Check out more here)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry shampoo: Even though I’m not a huge dry shampoo fan, the Living proof Perfect Hair day is great especially for those (like me) with flat hair. I use it even on clean hair to add a little more body. I finished this travel size one and will be upgrading to the full size for sure.
- Wet’n’ Wild ColorIcon Blush shade “Rose Champagne“: frankly I wasn’t expecting much of this blush (I mean, it costs less than $3!), but it quickly became a daily favorite. It’s the only blush I’ve been reaching for all month long. Both Tati & Kathleen Lights love the new reformulated Wet’n’Wild blushes, and so do I. It’s a highly pigmented, earthy yet neutral color.
- YSL Les Sahariennes Healthy Glow Balm-Powder shade “Fauve“: I have been using this for over a month now and I’ve been loving it. It’s not a bronzer really, it’s more of a balm that will give you the effect of being (naturally) tanned. It’s not supposed to be put all over the face just a few areas as per the directions on the packaging. It gives the most beautiful & natural sun kissed look.
- Revlon Eyeshadow Singles: These little pods are ideal for when traveling. You can attach them together (like I did) to form a palette or keep them loose. The eyeshadows are creamy, pigmented and the color range is good (and the price is great!). Shades in the picture, from left to right, Candy, Plum & Bone)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick shade “127 Pink Chic“: I’ve always been a fan of Rimmel lipsticks, they’re one of my drugstore favorite lipsticks. This Pink Chic is a pretty everyday light pink. As the name suggests, the lipstick is highly moisturizing. The only thing to note is that it has a pretty strong rose smell. I personally don’t mind it, but I can imagine some people being turned off by it.
- Real Technique Blush Brush: This is the prefect blush brush. Soft and fluffy, it’s a great shape for the cheeks!
- Nylon Magazine: If you love funky & fun magazines, you’ll love Nylon. It’s such a great “cool” outfit inspiration source with lots of interesting topics and interviews.
Blogger Of The Month: InTheFrow. If you’re a high end brand fanatic, you’ll love Victoria from InTheFrow blog and youtube channel. She’s such a babe with her silver hair and great sense of fashion. She has quickly become one of my favorite style inspirations! Check her blog & youtube channel for some inspo.
What were you favorites this month? Share your links with me, I love reading monthly favorites!