Get Plumped Lips With Buxom Lip Cream

Last week I was invited to a Blog Party event, where I got the chance to meet some of the most amazing bloggers from San Francisco & the Bay Area. At the end of this lovely event, we were each given a pretty awesome goody bag filled with great products. In this bag, wrapped in a bright pink paper,were 5 full size Buxom Full-on Lip Creams. Needless to say I was pretty excited when I saw them, considering each tube retails for $20!

DSC04531

The 5 shades are:Untitled-2

These lip creams are creamy and non shimmery. They are infused with Vitamin A & E, which makes them extremely moisturizing. Once applied on the lips, they almost immediately give you a tingling feeling. They wont sting you in any way, they just give your lips slight tickling effect, which I kinda like… Weird? Even though in the tube they smell more like warm vanilla, on the lips they almost smell minty!

DSC04479

What I like most about these lip creams is that they’re on the sheer side, so they’re perfect for layering over your favorite lipstick. If you want to add a little depth and volume to your lips, you can just dab your favorite shade in the middle of your lips on top of your lipstick.

For full on plumped juicy lips, either wear them on their own or on top of your lipstick. The tingling sensation will actually increase the blood circulation in the lips area, which will plump them more. Also, the glossy finish will give the effect of fuller lips.

DSC04492-2

I like to toss them in my bag, as they are extremely easy to apply and re-apply. I even like to mix the colors, creating my very own shade!

• Tamara
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 7:26 am

Thank you Salma, so sweet of you !

I’m wearing Chanel Le Volume mascara. I’ll be posting soon a comparison of 10 different mascaras (including this one)… Stay tuned!

1. Tamara
    Author
    April 27, 2016 / 10:11 am

Will do!

For this post I’m using my sony a6000 , and yes natural light only. I sit as close as possible to the window when the light isn’t harsh (in the afternoon or early morning). I also overexpose by +1 to make it a little brighter as I’m not using artificial lights.

• Tamara
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 8:24 pm

Oh, thank you Carina! Yeah it was pretty awesome to be meet fellow bloggers in such a cool setting.

• Tamara
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 8:25 pm

The last one is my favorite too!

• Tamara
      Author
      April 28, 2016 / 10:17 am

You’re so sweet Emelia! Thank you so much 🙂

• Tamara
      Author
      April 28, 2016 / 10:18 am

You should definitely pick up a shade or two if you can. They’re gorgeous and worth every penny.

2. July 12, 2016 / 8:31 pm

These lip products are so beautiful. I have to admit this is the first time that I’ve heard of this company, but it seems like it’s worth checking out. I love all the color swatches!

Heba xx || The Heba