Birds In The City – A Colorful Outfit

A colorful outfit is was not my forté. I’m trying to be more adventurous when it comes to fashion. My blog has definitely pushed me to shake up my outfits and step out of my comfort zone (which is black & neutrals).

IMG_2277

Slowly, I’d been infusing more colors and patterns into my wardrobe, and to be frank, I’m loving it!

IMG_2280 IMG_2284My outfit today is definitely one of the most colorful ensembles I’ve ever worn! The yellow see-through crop top and the oversized multicolor pants, very much à la Bollywood style, are so perfect for a summer outing. IMG_2313IMG_2294

The bird print on these pants are so unusual. Personally, I haven’t seen anything quite like it before. It’s strange, eye catching, and unique, which makes them the perfect pair for an experimental outfit such as this one! The fabric is so thin, (and a little too see through, but let’s neglect that for a moment) and loose, which make them great for even the hottest summer days.

The print is so gorgeous and delicately drawn. It can be easily mistaken for a luxurious hand painted fabric.

IMG_2281

Top Zara, pants Zara, shoes Topshop

Do you feel like your blog or job pushes you to step out of your comfort zone when it comes to fashion? I’d like to hear your point of view.

PS: Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to get the latest posts direct to your inbox!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 13, 2016 / 9:40 am

Aren’t those pants absolutely gorg?!! I’m very glad you liked this outfit Melisa, thanks for stopping by!

1. July 13, 2016 / 7:56 am

I feel ya girl! It definitely has made me more aware of my personal style and has helped me try new things. It’s a reality check for sure! haha

XO, Maci

• Tamara
      Author
      July 13, 2016 / 9:41 am

Have a fab day Maci!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 13, 2016 / 9:41 am

I’m so happy that you do Danielle!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 13, 2016 / 9:42 am

Thank you kelsey!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 13, 2016 / 9:42 am

Thanks Samantha!

2. July 13, 2016 / 9:47 am

Oh my god these pants are INCREDIBLE. I think blogging has definitely made me push myself. I am now into pants with a ton of volume like these, and I never was when I was younger. I have embraced the volume and the fun of wearing loud pants and it feels so good.

These are just truly gorgeous, as is your blog!

xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

• Tamara
      Author
      July 14, 2016 / 12:16 am

You’re so sweet Jenna, thank you!

3. July 13, 2016 / 10:04 am

These pants are so unique! I love the design and how colorful they are. You look gorgeous, by the way! x

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

4. July 13, 2016 / 10:41 am

I love this colour combination! The pants print is so cool, but I really love the crop top 🙂 I’m not fashion blogger so it hasn’t really influenced my wardrobe, though when I first started blogging and had more pictures of me in them, I’d make sure that I looked presentable at outings ;P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

5. July 13, 2016 / 11:27 am

Those heels are too gorgeous! I love the unique metallic block heel–I have a similar pair with a rose gold heel that I just love. Thanks so much for leaving sweet messages on my page! xo

Meagan

6. July 13, 2016 / 11:39 am

Love this so much, the colours really compliment each other! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

7. Amy Arnold
    July 13, 2016 / 12:03 pm

I usually steer clear of bights too, but this outfit is amazing! Love the styling.

8. July 13, 2016 / 12:44 pm

omg sweety! you look amazing! love <3

9. Biana
    July 13, 2016 / 12:51 pm

Those pants are so fun and different! Definitely a statement piece!

10. July 13, 2016 / 1:08 pm

So happy you took the plunge and decided to experiment! I think the color combination is fabulous to begin with, and that print makes the outfit even more fun!

I definitely think blogging has pushed my fashion boundaries. Being in the fashion industry overall made it acceptable for me to play around and try new things. I’m a lot more inclined to wear “out there” outfits as a result and feel totally comfortable in them!
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

11. July 13, 2016 / 3:00 pm

Honestly Tamara, you’re a beauty and pretty much can pull off anything without any problem. You look amazing with this outfit, i wouldn’t be able to pull it off but on you it’s flawless.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

12. Alice
    July 13, 2016 / 3:03 pm

I’m obsessed with these pants, the colors and pattern are just gorgeous! Beautiful look!

xo, alice / T Y P E N U

13. July 13, 2016 / 3:39 pm

I totally get you, my blog has also helped me to vbe more adventurous about my personal style and I’m glad it did 😉 Your colorful outfit is gorgeous and those block heeled sandals are to die for!!!
    xx

14. July 13, 2016 / 3:57 pm

What an absolutely beautiful outfit, I adore all the different colors. I’m alll about color! xx Adaleta Avdic

15. July 13, 2016 / 6:06 pm

My blog definitely pushes me out of my comfort zone. Before blogging, I did;t wear many neutrals at all, so I was the opposite of you lol! You should definitely wear colors more often. You look great in them 🙂

16. July 13, 2016 / 6:43 pm

The bird print on the pants are really cool! You look great 🙂 and I’m also trying to wear more color myself <3

xo

17. July 13, 2016 / 7:48 pm

What a gorgeous, colorful look! You look gorgeous, Tamara!

I can’t agree more with you – blogging opens up so many new horizons! I also introduced so many new colors into my wardrobe!

18. July 13, 2016 / 8:06 pm

Nice post , you look so cute ! I love your shoesssssssssssss
    I would love to wear this kinda dress around during summer time , but definitely you look better !=)
    Thanks for posting
    Look forward to your next post
    Hira , http://www.hirascabin.com/

19. July 13, 2016 / 11:19 pm

I love your colorful outfit, very beautiful

20. July 14, 2016 / 12:53 am

Love this colorful outfit, really lovely style!

21. July 14, 2016 / 2:44 am

You look so beautiful in this outfit hun…ur style is so chic… I am obsessed with those pants..and crop top … great post hun…xo, Neha

22. July 14, 2016 / 2:56 am

Woww you are such a stunner! Those pants are beyond beautiful! Perfect combo!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

23. July 14, 2016 / 5:29 am

Waw, this really is a stunning outfit.
    These pants look incredible on you, and that’s not something anyone can say.
    (They would look horrible on me I guess 🙂 )

It’s nice that you try such outfits on, keep on doing that.

xx
    Celien | The Losing Struggle

24. Shannon
    July 14, 2016 / 7:14 am

This is such a fun look! Love the pants and the pretty crop top!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

25. July 14, 2016 / 8:20 am

I have to admit that I just tend to stick to blacks and neutrals but this outfit has changed me, it’s gorgeous! I love the trousers, I’ll have to go out and find some bright patterned ones now too. Thanks for sharing!<3
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog
    Bloglovin

26. July 14, 2016 / 9:07 am

This is such a beautiful outfit, girlie! I adore your crop top, it pairs perfectly with those pants, which are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you’re having the most amazing week so far!

27. July 14, 2016 / 9:40 am

I know what you mean about blogging pushing you out of your comfort zone – it’s totally true for me too! I love this look – those pants are amazing!

Annessa

28. July 14, 2016 / 9:48 am

Your outfit looks beautiful, perfect for summers. Loved your shoes.
    GlamupGirls

29. July 14, 2016 / 10:24 am

I adore your outfit! Your pants look so crazy & colorful, perfect for a hot sunny day to chill around.

Love
    Laura I http://www.mrssparkle.de

30. July 14, 2016 / 11:50 am

Your right there is something Bollywood about this look, it’s so pretty. I wish it was hot enough in the UK to wear this, it’s summer and we are still wearing cardigans (sigh) : ) xoxo.

31. July 14, 2016 / 1:51 pm

Hi Tamara and thank you for your visit! I like very much this outfit, especially your beautiful and coloured pants! Today I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know….Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

32. July 15, 2016 / 1:29 am

Amazing styling, what an incredible outfit!!
    Have a lovely weekend 🙂
    Rosanna x

33. July 15, 2016 / 7:11 am

Of course it was Zara, I love Zara. I love these colours paired together they are so Summery from the bright yellow to the soft blues. Perfection!

The Blonde B

34. July 15, 2016 / 7:49 pm

I really do feel, that my blog is really pushing me out of the box and start a new chapter. I love your outfit from head to toe i mean the yellow crop top is so pretty the color exposure is not too much or less, the pants is so fabulous i love the prints on the side it’s not boring it’s fun and finally the strappy sandal is so pretty ^^

35. July 17, 2016 / 2:13 am

This is such a cool outfit! The pants are amazing. I think blogging has definitely pushed me to step out of my comfort zone a few times. It’s great to discover new styles for oneself!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

36. July 17, 2016 / 7:59 am

what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely 🙂
    with love your AMELY ROSE

37. Yiota
    July 18, 2016 / 1:23 am

The trousers are so beautiful! I love the colours and blue with yellow is a lovely combination! I also adore the shoes, I wish I had a pair like this 🙂

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

38. Marisa Raquel Fonseca
    July 19, 2016 / 1:26 am

Hi Tamara,

Your outfit is so pretty with those lovely colors! Nice combination of blue with yellow!
    xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

39. July 21, 2016 / 3:44 am

Such gorgeous printed pants that you own!