Co-ord Sets – Fashion’s Easiest To Wear

Ever since I was young “matchy” clothing has never been my cup of tea… There’s always an exception though. When it comes to co-ord sets, I absolutely love them!

Love of mode co-ord set

Co-ord sets have been making a comeback for a couple of seasons now. Whether it’s shorts, skirts, pants or even culottes, they’re the hottest item to have, and there’s a few reasons why.

IMG_1186 Love of mode co-ord set

First of all, they will cut your getting ready time in half. If you always in a hurry and never know what to wear (that’s all of us), co-ords will save your life! Just throw them on and Bam! you’re ready to go in seconds.

Love of mode co-ord set

Secondly, they’re extremely fashionable. Whether a flower print, abstract or color block or monochrome, co-ords are a guaranteed to make you look on top of the latest trends!

Love of mode co-ord set

Third and most importantly, they are so versatile to wear. You can easily wear a co-ord set to work, dinner date or even a wedding! It all depends of course of the design, cut and fabric… Dress them up or dress them down, heels or sneakers. You can also wear them together or separately. You can also layer a white button down shirt underneath, or a white tee if you’re going for a bolder look!

Love of mode co-ord set

Co-ord set Boohoo, Shoes Nike, Bag Coach same style different color or similar style same color.

Are you a fan of co-ord sets? What’s your favorite way to wear them? Let me know!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 15, 2016 / 1:25 pm

Thank you El!

1. July 15, 2016 / 7:29 am

This looks so great on you! I’ve been loving so many of the co-ord styles I’ve been seeing lately. I’m glad it’s made a comeback because I think when it’s done right its fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Tamara!

xo Bryn

• Tamara
      Author
      July 15, 2016 / 1:43 pm

Thank you Bryn, have a wonderful weekend yourself!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 17, 2016 / 11:41 pm

I’m glad you do Rena!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 17, 2016 / 11:43 pm

The colors is what you drew me to it, thank you for stopping by!

• Tamara
      Author
      July 17, 2016 / 11:44 pm

Thank you so much Julia!

2. July 15, 2016 / 9:35 am

Love this look on you! I totally agree that matching sets are cute. As far as everything else goes I hate matching haha.

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

• Tamara
      Author
      July 17, 2016 / 11:44 pm

Hehe same here Emily!

3. July 15, 2016 / 10:24 am

As much as I love them, can you believe I don’t own a set?! I don’t know why because I love them. I think it’s because I’m separate sizes on both the top and bottom, so the ones I’ve liked, weren’t available in one of the pieces in my size 🙁 I love yours here, it looks lovely on you and I couldn’t agree more with all you’ve said regarding them, they are so easy to work with and provide so many great alternatives! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

4. July 15, 2016 / 1:44 pm

Loving this outfit! Great post!

5. July 15, 2016 / 4:25 pm

Wonderful casual outfit. Love the style, looks great on you !
    Have a nice weekend 😉
    XoXo – Vettae
    Simply Vettae | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6. July 15, 2016 / 10:19 pm

This co-ord is gorgeous! I love the print so much. I don’t own any but I’d love to get one soon, it’s super versatile 🙂

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

7. July 16, 2016 / 12:42 am

this set is super cute, i love pastel blue plus the floral pattern makes it that much more adorable. i dont have a co-ord set but it does seem like a fun change from the regular jeans and tee combo, so i think it’ll be nice to get one. i really like how you’ve paired this with the white shoes, its adds such a chilled out vibe to the outfit and looks super comfy too x

Life as Aditi

8. July 16, 2016 / 3:05 am

This is such a pretty set, love the print
    & definitely agree with it cutting down dressing time, so good not to have to even think what you’ll pair something with!

What Raj Wants

9. July 16, 2016 / 8:36 am

It’s so beautiful. I love this combination <3
    Regards, Mandyfinding Flow

10. July 17, 2016 / 1:30 am

I absolutely love the look of co-ords, I think I’ll have to make an effort to wear some this Summer! Loved the floral patterns and colour of yours 🙂

X

Anjelique

http://anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

11. July 17, 2016 / 11:17 am

I don’t think I can pull off an outfit like this, but on you it looks gorgeous x

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

12. Alina Bostan
    July 17, 2016 / 12:49 pm

Love the pattern of this co ord set, so pretty and perfect for summer! You look stunning & can definitely pull of the look overall x

Beauty with charm

13. Izabela
    July 17, 2016 / 2:19 pm

I love co-ord sets but somehow I only have one. I really need to change this.

I absolutely love yours. The floral pattern is so pretty.

14. July 17, 2016 / 2:52 pm

Co-ords are great, I love how they can be mixed and matched with other pieces too. The colour and print of this one looks great on you. 😀

Samio

15. July 17, 2016 / 6:08 pm

This set is so fabulous on you, the colors are super cute and that bag matches perfectly!

Have a wonderful day, xx

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

16. July 27, 2016 / 3:59 pm

I absolutely love this outfit. I totally agree; unless it’s a great co-ord set, I’m not one for matchy-matchy things either!

x, Tyler | http://tinymisstyler.com