Pajama Trend Featuring Who What Wear

The Pajama trend has been slowly making it’s way to the fashion scene ever since last spring. Whether in New York, Milano or London, fashionistas rocked their best “pajamas” during fashion week, introducing this rather unusual trend.IMG_3447

The pajama trend has finally made it to the mainstream thanks to some brands, such as Who What Wear. In case you’re not aware, Who What Wear has launched its own (affordable) fashion line exclusively at Target!
IMG_3437

The thought of wearing pajamas out might be intimidating and absolutely absurd to some. Styled appropriately though, it can be a fashion statement and not at all a faux pas.

The key to pulling off this trend in specific is to dress it up, not to dress it down.

If you go too casual you might end up looking like you stepped out in your real pajamas. Add a pair of heels, a clutch, maybe a neck scarf too, and you’ll look like a total fashionista!IMG_3461

Dress Who What Wear, lace camisole H&M, mules Lulu’s, clutch Lulu’s

Also when wearing this trend, always accentuate your waist and curves. If you go too loose with the pajama outfit, it’s gonna be unflattering to your shape. If you’re outfit doesn’t come with a belt, just add one!

This trend is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea. Some might fancy it others not so much… At the end what matters most is not how we look, but how we feel from the inside!

Would you rock the pajama trend? If so, what are your tricks to styling it just right?

1. August 19, 2016 / 2:23 am

Love the pajama trend and looooove this dress! Love the informal feeling of it and how well you dressed it up with heels! Totally agree that key for pulling of the trend is dressing it up! Have a lovely weekend babe! Xx

2. sister tales
    August 19, 2016 / 6:36 am

That looks so good, I can see where it derived from a pajama, but girl you are killllllling that outfit!
    xoxo, simona and indre

3. August 19, 2016 / 10:54 am

You need a huge amount of self confident to pull off this trend and I don’t have the guts to even try this. You look amazing, Tamara, seriously you pulled off this trend beautifully.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

4. Amy Arnold
    August 19, 2016 / 11:00 am

Ohhh this is so good! I have been wanting to try the pj trend, but I hadn’t found just the right piece. This dress is great!

5. Jessica
    August 19, 2016 / 12:24 pm

Great tips! I haven’t tried the pajama trend yet but you are rockin it!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

6. August 19, 2016 / 12:38 pm

I really love this trend and that blue with the neutral mules go perfect together! Great style girlie.

❤︎
    Dakota D.
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

7. August 19, 2016 / 2:19 pm

You can totally pull off this trend! You make it look so chic! And I agree that you definitely would need to dress this up! Love it with the mules!

8. August 20, 2016 / 6:20 am

Love this look! Super cute the way you have it styled.

xoxo,
    Redhura

9. Kate
    August 20, 2016 / 8:52 am

I haven’t actually seen this trend done this way – as a dress. I prefer it, I think, as it seems more wearable. In any case, you look great in this! x

Kate Louise Blogs

10. August 20, 2016 / 12:35 pm

The pajama trend perfectly suits you especially the blue outfit is sexy you have a unique collections hope this goes viral and trending.

11. August 20, 2016 / 1:28 pm

That dress is so beautiful! I actually own a lot of pajamas that I wear out and about … and they dont really look like pajamas! 😀
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

12. August 20, 2016 / 4:33 pm

I actually like this trend a lot! I like clothes that look really casual, minimal and don’t give that feel of trying to hard, yet that are still chic, I think this trend really gets all that. Great outfit!

Cy | Dulce de Mango

13. August 20, 2016 / 8:07 pm

Such a cute take on this trend! I also love your mules!

​xx katie // a touch of teal

14. August 21, 2016 / 5:07 am

These photos are absolutely stunning, you look incredible in this trend (one of my favourites, you can’t beat a pyjama shirt!

Elle
    xx

15. August 21, 2016 / 6:27 am

You pull this off so well!
    I had always wanted to wear pyjamas out in winter because they’re so comfortable but now it is a trend, I am not too sure on it haha.

16. Gabrielle
    August 21, 2016 / 2:06 pm

You look amazing! I love your interpretation of the trend; your tip to dress up and not down is brilliant – so true, or else you could be in danger of looking like you’ve rolled out of bed haha. You’ve nailed it! 🙂

aglassofice.com
    x

17. Shannon Jenkins
    August 21, 2016 / 7:12 pm

This dress is adorable! So cute with the cami under it!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

18. August 21, 2016 / 9:41 pm

The pajama trend is definitely one of my favorites. You look absolutely stunning in this piece and I am loving the shoes too. Have a wonderful day Tamara!

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

19. Claire
    August 22, 2016 / 12:13 pm

Awesome! I love a silky pajama top with skinny jeans!! Love from claire-wear.com!!!

20. September 13, 2016 / 11:07 am

Oh my gosh I love the pyjama trend, mainly because it means wearing really comfy clothes that are also cute. This look is so chic <3

The Quirky Queer