Lunch At KoJa Kitchen

When KoJa Kitchen opened a new location not too far from our home, R & I immediately knew we needed to try it. So last Thursday we met up for a quick mid-week lunch date.IMG_3641

A quick #ootd before we dig into the deliciousness!

IMG_3622

This white Boohoo top is a such great late summer piece. The lace details in the upper part and puffy sleeves give it an edge over a traditional white top. Easy to style for a day or night look, this white top is effortlessly chic. The double buckle belt adds a little more western boho to the outfit.

IMG_3629 IMG_3635

Let’s dive into the food now, shall we?

IMG_3654

Named after the restaurant, Kojas are a must here. A Koja is something like a burger, but not quite. Made of rice, the buns are an unexpected twist! With 5 different fillings, there’s something for everyone. IMG_3649

The kojas come pretty jazzed up, but you can always customize them further…IMG_3661

Even though we enjoy Koja Kitchen on wheels, the San Mateo location failed to live to the hype. The food was rather oily and somehow unfulfilling.

We left rather unsatisfied, so we decided to indulge in some delicious ice cream smooched between two warm cookies.

IMG_3671

Needless to say, it was a great way to end the meal…

1. surbhi
    August 29, 2016 / 3:00 am

Your outfit is just so pretty. Love the interiors and that yummy food too.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

2. August 29, 2016 / 5:53 am

I adore your top, so cute and loving the vintage vibe! And ice cream heals any bad food experience pretty much, so yummy to do it with cookies too haha! Hope you’ll have a lovely week babe! Xx

3. Gabrielle
    August 29, 2016 / 11:38 am

I’m completely in love with this post; the food photography is amazing and your monochrome outfit is perfect! I picked up a similar blouse from Zara last week 🙂

aglassofice.com
    x

4. August 29, 2016 / 12:46 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous, girl! I adore that blouse and the way you’ve styled it here with the double buckle belt, it really does make for a perfect end of summer look! I’ve never heard of or tried anything like Kojas before, so I found this quite interesting! They look so good, I’m sorry that this time around it wasn’t all that great, but you at least shared something that I now will be wanting to try! I hope you have the most amazing week ahead, gorgeous!

5. flowery
    August 29, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Great look, you are so beautiful in this outfit <3

xoxo

Flowery

BEAUTYNATURE

6. August 29, 2016 / 4:40 pm

mmm…I love stylish places like this that also have good food and your white top is super cute too!
    Katelyn
    Theyellowspectacles.com

7. August 29, 2016 / 4:48 pm

I love your top! Such a nice version of this style 🙂

xx The Strawberry Story

8. August 29, 2016 / 6:22 pm

Lovely outfit! The food looks great. Too bad it wasn’t so great but thank goodness for ice-cream and cookies to make it all better. 🙂

9. August 29, 2016 / 7:53 pm

Love your black and white outfit. It’s perfect for quick lunch date. I love it when new restaurants open too, it’s so fun to try new spots
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

10. Adi
    August 29, 2016 / 8:54 pm

Stunning look! I love the jeans! And kojas are new to me, but they look amazing!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

11. August 30, 2016 / 1:20 am

You look lovely! The food looks so yummy 🙂 xx

12. August 30, 2016 / 2:21 am

This seems like such a awesome place and I love your top 🙂

13. August 30, 2016 / 8:12 am

Your outfit and the food looks so amazing! I need to get one of those double buckle belts. So cool!
    x Emily

14. August 30, 2016 / 12:04 pm

You look fabulous! The looks very nice as well.

LUXESSED

15. Amy Arnold
    August 30, 2016 / 12:31 pm

Looks amazing! I love mid-week lunch dates too. They always feel spontaneous and fun. You just have the best style! Obsessed with the black and white and belt. Scheduled this to pin!

16. August 30, 2016 / 12:41 pm

this post made me so hungry! How i wish we have that here in Toronto. It look so good! and yes ice cream in warm cookies anytime of the day is great! You look great in those trousers.
    Thenewgirl.me

17. August 30, 2016 / 1:16 pm

I am in love with your outfit! I love how you paired the bell sleeves with ripped skinny jeans. Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

18. August 31, 2016 / 1:39 am

This looks like such a lovely place and the food looks DELICIOUS!! I love your top so much, and the way you styled it is gorgeous! My favourite part of your outfit is the belt, it adds something special to the overall look! Have a wonderful day 🙂

xo, Esther