Power Your Happy Book Launch Event

Last Thursday, I was invited to the Power Your Happy event by PopSugar. The night was a celebration of Lisa Sugar’s, the creator of PopSugar, new book: Power Your Happy.img_4832

Even though the book was the focus of the night, there was also a panel of influential women. Jane Marie Chen (co-founder & CEO of Embrace Innovations), Marne Levine (COO of Instagram), Melody McCloskey (co-founder & CEO of Style Seat) and last but not least Leena Rao (Senior Writer from Fortune Magazine).

dsc05969

These women shared their stories, successes & failures with the crowd. They discussed their struggles and how they overcame them. By the end of the night, everyone left so inspired and empowered by these amazing women.dsc05967

The whole night was filled with lots positive vibes all around. Lisa is a very charismatic and smart woman who built a media empire out of love and hard work. And Jane, Marne, Melody and Leena, taught us that hard work and believing in yourself is all that it takes.

img_4842-copy
Jeans Calvin Klein, silk & lace cami Zara, jacket boohoo, booties similar here, bag Rebecca Minkoff now 60% OFF!, choker Forever21

I’m still just at the beginning of the book, but I can already tell that Power Your Happy is an empowering book that every woman should read.img_4853 Find the book on Amazon here.

Don’t forget to enter my biggest giveaway yet!

1. October 3, 2016 / 1:03 am

Amazing you and your outfit! X0X0

2. October 3, 2016 / 6:57 am

This looks like so much fun and your outfit is so cute!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

3. October 3, 2016 / 7:18 am

I’m so glad you had a great time at the event and left feeling empowered and inspired! Your outfit was absolutely perfect for the occasion, too, you look gorgeous! I’ll have to check out the book, as you’ve mentioned it’s one that all women should read! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

4. October 3, 2016 / 8:59 am

Sounds like a book I need to read! We can never have too much empowerment and encouragement, especially from other women who “get us.” I love your outfit girl 🙂

5. October 3, 2016 / 9:37 am

Your outfit is seriously polished and on point. I love the red lips and the muted grey + pink. The choker is hands down my absolute favourite, especially with that sexy cami! What a wonderful event.

6. October 3, 2016 / 11:26 am

First of all, I love your outfit to the event, you look like a high flier and power woman. And secondly, that sounds like a great book!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

7. Amy Arnold
    October 3, 2016 / 12:01 pm

This sounds so cool! And I love, love, love your outfit. So chic in that jacket!

8. October 3, 2016 / 2:36 pm

Sounds like a book I need to read! Truly an inspiring event…

9. October 3, 2016 / 5:29 pm

The bag is so cute! I love the color. 🙂

10. October 4, 2016 / 6:08 am

I am so jealous you got to go!!! I got an invite, but was put on a waiting list. What an incredible event, you must have learned so much from these women — I definitely want to check out this book. And your outfit….too fab!!