Chic Halloween Decor DIY & More

Can you believe there are just 25 days left for Halloween (and 24 for my birthday)? Many of you requested a post about Hallowen decor when I announced Blogtober. As there are plenty of traditional, spooky and very orange inspo out there, I wanted to do a rather Chic Halloween Decor. Something a little more different and a lot of more classy. This is definitely more grown up decor, perfect for adult parties!

img_4985

Real pumpkins are so cheap to buy, so you’ll save a lot if you decorate them yourself. You can easily paint them any color your want or cover them with glue and shower them with glitter!

img_4999

Get cardboard decoration like this skull and decorate it yourself. It doesn’t take much time at all and you’ll end up having a one of the kind piece! You can also create a little “workshop” station at your party where guests can decorate skulls, mini pumpkins and more.

img_5005

Instead of using a wine carafe, use a lab vessels to serve wine and liquors. Maybe also get a few syringes (without needles of course) and fill them with tequila shots! Be creative!

img_5000-copy

Black & silver are both very chic even though not traditionally halloween colors. It’s OK though, it doesn’t have to be all orange…

Throw in some feathers, light some candles and turn on the fairy lights for a sexier atmosphere. Don’t forget to serve some party food, all decorated for the occasion of course!

img_4996

This chic Halloween decor is definitely gonna make your party stand out! Make sure to match with an as chic outfit too! Don’t forget to pin your favorite picture!

I’m also practicing some Halloween makeup for you guys (by request). I take all your requests into consideration, so if you have any more, let me know in the comments. You can always use the hashtag #LOMblogtober to interact with me Twitter & Instagram.

PS: if your haven’t entered my biggest giveaway yet you’re missing out!

1. October 5, 2016 / 12:20 am

This is greatly matching up with the Halloween theme, the Skull, the wine in the Vessel and the mask. I’d love to see you in the scary make up.
    Nice post 🙂

2. Lola
    October 5, 2016 / 12:58 am

perfect! I love Halloween!

NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

3. October 5, 2016 / 1:17 am

Great Post luv. LOVE ALL THE CLICKS…..xoxo, NEHA

4. October 5, 2016 / 5:39 am

Ooohhh.. So exciting! I wish Halloween was more of a thing here in the netherlands, sounds like so much fun, dressing up and everything. Have a great day for now love, hope the sun is shining there too!
    xx Frederique

5. October 5, 2016 / 8:34 am

This is super cute! I did an all black Halloween set up on my blog! I just love sticking to black for Halloween too. It makes it so much spookier and classy.

Love,
    Natalie

6. October 5, 2016 / 3:23 pm

I love all this decor! It’s creepy chic 😉 Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am mad jealous that your birthday is so close to it! Lucky duck 😉 <3

-Clarissa @ The View From Here

7. October 5, 2016 / 4:58 pm

Amazing Halloween decoration ideas!

8. October 6, 2016 / 11:04 am

Omgosh, I absolutely love all these Halloween chic ideas! I just saw another post on little Halloween goodies and it’s getting me all excited for the day. The boyfriend and I can’t wait to get a place one day, we always joke that we’d have the best Halloween parties (and I mean, a fog machine and all!) 😉

-Lor