The Lipstick That will Stay All Day: Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Color

We all want our lipstick to last all day long, don’t we? Good news, I’ve found one that does! Unlike other liquid lipsticks that claim to be extra long wearing, the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Color actually is! And I mean it when I say all day long. No budging, no bleeding and no cracking.

dsc06008-copy

Even after eating a heavy meal and drinking, the lipstick looked intact! I was truly impressed.

dsc05976

Wearing shade 136 “Constant Toast”

The 2 step system is simple yet effective. First of all, you apply the liquid lip color then wait a couple of minutes for it to dry. Later, you apply the balm from the other end to keep your lips moist. You can reapply as many times as you want, it won’t wash away the color. At the end of the day, use an oil-based make remover to remove it.dsc06000

Wearing shade 025 “Keep The Flame”

I tried the shades 136 “Constant Toast” and 025 “Keep The Flame“. While “Keep The Flame” was absolutely stunning, “Constant Toast” was rather hard to love. It’s streaky, less opaque and dried down looking patchy. I wouldn’t recommend this shade, but “Keep The Flame” is a total stunner.

dsc06003-copy

The Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Color collection has 30 shades to choose from and retail between $7 and $10.50 depending on the retailer. Although I had a hit or miss experience, I’m definitely picking up some more shades to try because these babies will stay on ALL DAY LONG!

1. October 10, 2016 / 12:44 am

Worth buying as it stays all day long. You are looking just so beautiful.

2. October 10, 2016 / 2:17 am

Keep the Flame is gorgeous, it is a lovely red shade and I am into red shades lately, I love this time of the year when we can wear darker shades!

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

3. October 10, 2016 / 6:36 am

I love it when my lipsticks stay on all day.
    The only issue that I sometimes have, is if I wear them day after day, they seems to dry out my lips a ton. Did you notice that at all with this brand?
    jodie

4. October 10, 2016 / 8:08 am

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this lipstick with us, girlie! I’ve heard about it before, but never gave it a try. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for it, especially as we approach the holiday season and I’ll be doing way more eating and drinking than I’d like to admit, haha, at gatherings and having to touch up my lipstick will be one last thing I’ll have to think about. I hope you’re having the absolute best start to your week so far, beauty!

5. October 10, 2016 / 9:44 am

I am wearing one of these lip colors today as well! The red is such a great shade on you. This is one of my favorite lip colors that I’ve tried in a while!

michellespaige.com

6. October 10, 2016 / 10:37 am

I have not tried these but have read pretty good reviews on them. I think it’s normal for nude liquid lipsticks to be streaky, somehow they are harder to get right.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

7. October 10, 2016 / 12:04 pm

Ooo will have to keep an eye out for these in store! The red colour looks amazing on you! ^.^

Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.com

8. October 10, 2016 / 4:44 pm

Ooh definitely picking this up next time i am in the store. Love that shade on you 🙂

Enclothed Cognition