How To Multi-Mask Like A Pro & My Favorite Face Masks

If you’re not familiar with the term “Multi-mask”, it’s simply using multiple (face) masks together. The purpose is to target different areas, each with different problems with the appropriate solution. Most of us have different needs for each part of the face. Multi-masking solves each area’s problem separately.

img_5246

To multi-mask successfully, first you need to identify the problems and zone them out. In my case, I have enlarged and clogged pores on my nose, chin and cheeks. So I group these in zone A. Above jaw line and underneath my cheeks I have a few pimples, so this is zone B. zone C, is my forehead where I noticed some fine lines starting to show .

img_5251

After identifying the problems, you need to find the right mask for each problematic area. For my zone A, I use Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask. Charcoal masks help detoxify the skin and draw out the impurities from the pores. For my zone B, I used Origins Out Of Trouble Mask To Rescue Problem Skin. This masks helps clear out my acne and calm my skin. Sometimes I combine zones A & B, and use Caudalie Instant Detox mask. As for zone C, I really like Mario Badescu Super Collagen mask. The tightening effect is visible even after the first use.

img_5242-copy

So you see, multi-masking is all about isolating different areas of your face with different problems, and treating them independently with the right mask. Although, it’s a little more time consuming than slapping one mask on your face, the results are worth it.

Have you tried multimasking before? Let me know if you think it’s worth the extra effort.

1. October 17, 2016 / 4:02 am

I have never tried multi mask before. This is so nice I didn’t know about Multi mask. Thanks for sharing Tamara.

2. October 17, 2016 / 6:56 am

I never though of using different masks at the same time for different parts of my face! That is so helpful! I will give it a go, I want to try the brands you mentioned here, too bad they are not available in my country..

3. October 17, 2016 / 7:32 am

I love face masks too! Need to check out the ones you’re using! So good!
    Happy Monday, love!
    PS: The Gender Reveal post is now live on my blog! 🙂
    xoxo, Vanessa

4. October 17, 2016 / 10:02 am

This is such a great idea, I’ve never tried using multiple masks before, but I’ll definitely be giving it a try because it makes complete sense! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you’re having the best start to your week so far!

5. Jessi Malay
    October 17, 2016 / 12:21 pm

Great post babe!! I’ve actually never tried multi-masking before..but I totally see how it would be beneficial!! I have the Origins Charcoal mask and absolutely love it 🙂 I definitely want to try the Caudalie masks ..heard its an amazing brand! <3

XO, Jessi

6. October 17, 2016 / 5:38 pm

I have never tried multi-masking before. It’s very interesting. Thanks for sharing this. 🙂

7. October 17, 2016 / 7:08 pm

I’ve never even heard of multi-masking but now that’s all I want to try next time I do a mask! Happy Monday and I hope you are having a great start to your week.

The Adored Life

8. April 28, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Multitasking is a very new concept for me. Mario Badescu Super Collagen mask is a great choice, and I use it regularly. Can’t wait to try it multitasking.