Staying At The Modern Honolulu

When it comes to hotels, Honolulu has its fair share. From modest to lavish, there’s something for every budget and taste. After a lot of research, The Modern Honolulu hotel was the one that impressed us most. The minimalistic and modern design, along with great guest reviews made it an easy choice.

dsc06096

Straight out the gate, you can feel the beachy Hawaiian vibes as soon as you enter the lobby. Wooden front desks, a surf board installation and friendly smiles set the tone for the rest of your vacation.

img_5706

What makes a hotel stand out from others in my opinion is not the decor, rather it’s the personal touches and the attention they offer. As we arrived to our room, we were pleasantly surprised by a bottle of cold prosecco and card, celebrating our anniversary. We truly felt special, and throughout our stay, the level of attention and devotion from the staff was truly remarkable.
img_5484 dsc06098

If you like white and wooden decor, you’ll fall in love with the rooms. Simple yet chic, they’re designed to make you feel relaxed while reenergizing you. The little vibrant accents in the room are all about the Hawaiian culture! The hanged ‘ie (lavalava / sarong) double as decor and beach cover ups too! Just wrap them around your waist before heading out!

img_5719

img_5695

In the morning, we would wake up to an amazing view of the marina and epic mountains. You get to see the best of both worlds!img_5510

The sunset view of the marina wasn’t too shabby either!

img_5482Sipping our coffee on the balcony, we could smell the salt in the air, as we recharge for the day ahead!

img_5479

If you visit Honolulu, I highly recommend The Modern Honolulu for a unforgettable stay!

• October 27, 2016 / 8:50 am

Thank you!

• October 27, 2016 / 8:52 am

I’m glad you did. It was beautiful indeed!

• October 27, 2016 / 8:54 am

Thank you so much Zorica!

1. October 27, 2016 / 8:54 am

Thanks Lucie!

2. October 27, 2016 / 10:08 am

First off, Happy Anniversary! I remember you mentioning it in a post not too long ago that it was quickly approaching, but I don’t believe I had the opportunity to wish you on your special day! Cheers to a lifetime of love, happiness, and friendship! As for the hotel, it looks amazing! I love that they truly brought in the beach and outdoor vibes that are identifiable with the island. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay, the accommodations and treatment are truly what make for a great experience. I hope you have the best day and thanks so much for sharing, beauty!

• October 30, 2016 / 12:08 pm

Owww, Jalisa you’re the sweetest!! Thank you so much love for your wishes!

3. October 27, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Wow, these photos makes me want to go on a trip again soon. Hopefully on Christmas break, I’ll travel again. It’s nice to know that you enjoyed your stay there. The views are breath taking <3

xoxo,
    SHAIRA

4. October 27, 2016 / 11:53 pm

Wow! This hotel is just sooo beautiful. From Pool to the Rooms to the Reception to the Morning Sunrise to the Sunset to the Home Wooden Decor to absolutely beautiful you!!! Everything missing was your picture but finally found It at the last . Lol 🙂 <3

5. October 28, 2016 / 9:01 am

Superb! I like the front desks! Amazing photos!