Bummer Of The Week – Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

You might remember that a while back, Simple micellar water made it to the bummer of the week list. Well, the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes have made it on the list too!

Love of Mode Bummer Of The Week Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

Although I don’t use facial wipes on a daily basis, but I definitely prefer them while traveling over other makeup removal products. They’re light-weight, easy to store and have travel friendly packaging. While the Neutrogena facial towelettes are undoubtedly my ride or die, I always like to try new products. Unfortunately, these Simple wipes are some of the worst I’ve ever tried. Whilst they claim to remove even waterproof mascara, they barely take off any makeup at all.

Love of Mode Bummer Of The Week Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

Although I’m not a heavy makeup kinda gal, with this product I have to do a lot of harsh rubbing when removing my makeup. My face doesn’t feel clean at all after using these wipes. I’m always left with a lot of makeup residue that the wipes can’t seem to handle…

The Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing facial wipes are a big miss for me. I have yet to find a product I like from the Simple brand. Although the micellar water stings my eyes, at least it actually removes my makeup. These facial wipes on the other hand, won’t remove any makeup, so I’m not even sure they can handle oils and dirt! If I were you, I’d spend my money somewhere else…

• October 29, 2016 / 8:05 am

Thanks for stopping by Carmen! Unfortunately, they didn’t work for me at all!

• October 29, 2016 / 8:05 am

You’re welcome Tina!

• October 29, 2016 / 8:07 am

I definitely recommend you try the Neutrogena wipes, they’re freakin’ amazing!

1. October 29, 2016 / 12:11 pm

Great post! xx

tiateilli.com

2. October 29, 2016 / 2:34 pm

I use to use these wipes actually. I don’t really wear make up. I would use them just to clean my face and remove dirt before bed. I liked them. 🙂
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

3. October 29, 2016 / 4:34 pm

I love wipes for traveling because I don’t always have all of my products with me. I am grateful for this honest review and will def stick to my Neutrogena wipes too. xoxo, Christine

4. October 29, 2016 / 4:56 pm

I totally agree, I thought these wipes were a huge miss! I also thought that the wipes dried out before you could use them as the “resealable” tab never stuck down properly!

Kez | acaciasdreams.com

5. Amy Arnold
    October 29, 2016 / 7:08 pm

I don’t use wipes regularly either, but do agree they are nice for traveling.

6. October 29, 2016 / 11:16 pm

Ooh I’m surprised you don’t like them! I actually use them all the time. You got me thinking- maybe there’s a better product out there haha. I’ll try the Neutrogena ones next time I’m at the shops! 🙂

Metallic Paws

7. October 29, 2016 / 11:53 pm

This Wipe didn’t work for you. Hope not all the wipes are like this one. I love to use DEEP CleansingNatural Cleansers for removing the makeup, I carry with me while travelling. The reason I prefer Natural beauty Products is because they do not wash off natural oil from the face and makes it extra dry.

8. October 30, 2016 / 1:41 am

I haven’t used wipes for ages, I only use them to remove the swatches of products at the back of my hand when writing posts for my blog. Too bad these do not work for you, there are so many great brands out there to try!

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

9. October 30, 2016 / 9:06 am

too bad! this brand just recently launched in the Philippines

10. October 30, 2016 / 11:58 am

Thanks for the information. This Wipe wont work for you but hope not all the wipes are the bad. I love natural products and love to use natural cleanser even when I am travelling.

11. October 30, 2016 / 6:02 pm

Thank you for telling the truth of this product. I am not a big fan of facial wipes and rather using the liquid version but if I ever see this one I will definitely stay away. Have a nice day!

Camila,
    My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

12. October 30, 2016 / 7:00 pm

There are honestly very few wipes I’ve tried that have actually removed my heavy duty makeup. Thanks for sharing your honest opinion about these. I’ll save my money as well!

13. October 30, 2016 / 9:52 pm

Love simple products.
    xoxo, Rachel

14. October 30, 2016 / 10:02 pm

That’s unfortunate…I actually use them. I wear make-up probably twice a week, and it happens to be one the days I do little extra cleansing. I think that’s probably why I didn’t notice a huge difference. But do share if you find anything other than Neutrogena that’s good.

15. October 30, 2016 / 10:54 pm

Hmm.. that’s unfortunate. Glad you share these things on your blog tho! 🙂 Thanks, I appreciate it. 🙂
    Wishing you a happy new week!
    xx Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com // FAB le Frique

16. November 7, 2016 / 10:03 pm

The cleansing water is kind of a bummer too…