How To Wear A Crop Top This Fall

Fall is one of my favorite seasons for fashion. It’s cold enough for layering, but also warm enough to show some skin. You can still easily get away with a crop top, off the shoulder top and even a mini dress.
img_5973

High neck crop tops are just my favorite! I love the balance of covering you from above while showing a little skin from below. Depending on the length of the top and how comfortable you are with showing skin, style it either with a mid / high rise pants or skirt.
img_5984

A great way to wear a crop top is by layering. There’s something extremely elegant about throwing a jacket (or coat) over your shoulders. It’s effortless and gets you instant fashionista credit! Layering your crop top with a jacket will not only keep you warm, but also adds depth to your look. It’s a great way to also introduce color and texture to your outfit.

img_6005

Crop Top Forever21 similar, jeans Calvin Klein, shoes Forever21 similar, jacket Banana Republic, tote Calvin Klein

img_6039

So don’t tuck away your crop tops just yet, there’s still plenty of time to rock them! The giveaway has been extended, so make sure to enter!

1. November 2, 2016 / 5:10 am

Wow! Matching color coat, purse and the shoes are wonderful. I love CK, the jeans is looking fabulous with the white T is a killer. So dashing and beautiful.

2. November 2, 2016 / 9:49 am

I love this look, beauty, and how you’ve styled your crop top in such a chic and fall appropriate way! The camel toned accessories are so lovely and add such a nice richness to the look, which I love! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you’re having the most amazing week so far!

3. November 2, 2016 / 11:25 am

Wow! You look awesome and can definitely rock that crop top! I hope you have a great rest of your week!

4. November 2, 2016 / 2:22 pm

High neck crop tops are so good indeed! Love them and love the idea of doing them for fall! And yes to your styling in this outfit, the fall vibe and the photos are so good! Xx

5. November 3, 2016 / 9:07 am

Such a chic way to style a crop! I love it with the camel accents. 🙂

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

6. November 3, 2016 / 12:13 pm

I have already packed away my crop tops but after reading this post I’m tempted to wear them again 🙂

Sarah | What Sarah Writes

7. Liz
    November 4, 2016 / 10:18 am

I’m loving this outfit, especially those shoes! You styled the crop top amazingly <3 Happy Friday!

Liz