A Magical Stroll In Central Park

Fall in New York is just exceptional. In the city, surrounded by skyscrapers, you only get small glimpses of the fiery leaves every now and then. It’s not until you reach Central Park, that you get the full experience. There, you enter a golden coppery space in the middle of the concrete jungle, and you’re left in awe of the beauty of mother nature.

img_6322

The trees, painted in shades of yellow, orange and burgundy that you’ve never seen before, surround you with every step. The glimmering leaves falling from above, create the most beautiful showers of gold.
Love Of Mode Fall In Central Park

With a cup of hot tea, or cocoa perhaps, in hand to keep you warm, stroll the park and admire its majesty. Every now and then you’ll feel the urge to stop and just savor the moment.
img_6343

Just keep your eyes on your belongings, so your phone doesn’t end up stolen like mine… Even though I had this misfortunate accident, the beauty of our surroundings kept my spirit high and a constant smile on my face.img_6324

Although there will be a lot of people with the same idea, it feels like you have the whole park to yourself.Love Of Mode Fall In Central Park

I’m lucky that I have seen this park covered in white (see it here), green and now copper. Although it’s breathtaking in all seasons, I have to say that autumn suits it best.

img_6327-copy

img_6341

Top UNIQLO, skirt UNIQLO, scarf similar, boots Revolve similar, jacket Nasty Gal similar here & here

If visiting Central Park is on your bucket list, I’d recommend it during fall. Words can’t quite express its magnificence, it’s something you’ll have to experience yourself!

1. November 11, 2016 / 1:59 am

I like the garden, there are golden leaves everywhere. Sorry to hear that you lost your phone. That lake looks so great. I am going there before the fall ends for sure.

Natural Cosmetics

2. November 11, 2016 / 8:19 am

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I haven’t been to Central Park in so long, I have to try and see if I can go soon, it’s so gorgeous all year round, but especially this time of year! I adore your entire outfit, that scarf is so beautiful! I’m so sorry you got your phone stolen, I can only imagine how that must of felt, but you seem to have such a great attitude about it. I don’t know when exactly this happened, but do you have the Find My Phone feature enabled? Maybe it can help track it. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead, beauty!

3. November 11, 2016 / 8:29 am

OMG! These pics are breathtaking, Tamara! Central Park is so pretty esp during fall and your outfit is to die for!
    Have a great weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa

4. November 11, 2016 / 11:07 am

OMG these pictures look absolutely gorgeous! Central park looks amazing with all the beautiful hues of fall and your outfit looks so perfect!
    S
    The Grey Canvas

5. November 11, 2016 / 12:14 pm

Wow, the colors of the trees are simply amazing! I love this season, it’s magical! Your outfit is so cute! x

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

6. November 11, 2016 / 1:42 pm

Stunning pictures..you look gorgeous!!

7. November 11, 2016 / 4:21 pm

Aw your outfit is so cute. You look so festive for fall haha. That skirt is so beautiful and the fabric is gorgeous too. Hope you have a great weekend lady!

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

8. November 12, 2016 / 12:53 am

I love these fall vibes in these photos! Central Park is so beautiful and that’s a great location for photoshoot! Beautiful as usual!

9. Amy Arnold
    November 12, 2016 / 8:01 am

What gorgeous photos!! We haven’t had a fall anything like this here in OK. Makes me miss NYC. Your outfit is perfect for fall!

10. November 12, 2016 / 1:03 pm

I love Central Park! Great place and fab outfit!

LUXESSED

11. Siffat Haider
    November 12, 2016 / 6:15 pm

Wow, you are an absolute vision. These pictures are gorgeous too, you really capture the essence of fall 🙂
    xo
    Siffat

12. November 13, 2016 / 4:25 am

Oh the leveas look beautiful – what a lovely sight to see! Wge don’t have anything like this in Australia.

It’s just such a shame your phone was stollen so it wasn’t the best day – hope you get it back and you didn’t lose a lot of important things on it!

Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

13. November 13, 2016 / 10:21 pm

Ohh gosh! This is such a beautiful place, I wish I can go NYC and visit Central Park. And oppss you’re so beautiful! That’s why I so love to always visit your blog. :*

xoxo, Katrina