The Grown Up School Uniform

As colder months creep in, getting dressed while staying fashionable becomes more of a challenge. In the summer, there’s nothing easier then throwing on a cute sundress and calling it a day. In the cold seasons though, it’s not quite that easy. That’s why I like to have go to outfits, such as this school uniform inspired look.

Love of Mode

This “uniform” is easy to throw on, especially on the days where I have nothing to wear! The sweater and shirt are actually sewn together into a single piece, making it even simpler to get ready. I love wearing this sweater shirt with my beloved leather pants and black boots.Love of Mode School Uniform

By switching up the accessories, bag and shoes you can keep revamping the look multiple times. I loved adding the neck scarf to this look. Before it, the outfit with too monotone. The scarf gave it a little more life and a touch of elegance too.

Love of Mode School Uniform Love of Mode School Uniform6

Sweater shirt similar here($30),here ($56)& here (on sale $139), jeans Calvin Klein, bag Rebecca Minkoff sold out in this color black version (on SALE!) or smaller version, boots similar

If you struggle to put an outfit together in the morning, I recommend having at least 3-4 different go to outfits. They don’t have to be work clothes only. You can have a go to date look, girls night out look even a family dinner look. Having a few outfits that you know will always look good on you is essential. You may not figure out your go to looks right away, but when you do take a moment to snap a picture and always have it on you for reference. Love of Mode School Uniform

I mentioned in my last post that I’ll be sharing with you today some exciting news. Unfortunately, the announcement has to be delayed a few more days, just to perfect things. If you follow me on Instagram though, you would’ve seen a sneak peek in my Instagram Stories. Can you guess what it is?

1. November 23, 2016 / 1:28 am

This is the beautiful grown up school uniform

2. Elizabeth
    November 23, 2016 / 3:31 am

Perfect! Tamara

3. November 23, 2016 / 3:36 am

Beautiful looks Tamara!

4. November 23, 2016 / 6:20 am

I have to admit, that the scarf adds so much flair & personality to this outfit Tamara!! It’s absolutely gorgeous!
    And as a shoe girl–I’m coveting those boots!!
    jodie

5. November 23, 2016 / 8:34 am

What a beautiful photoshoot! To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I wore a silk scarf; thanks for reminding me of this simple yet elegant accessory. Hope you are having an amazing week so far!

Yuliannova

6. November 23, 2016 / 10:08 am

I’m telling you, YOU have the best shoe collection, girl! I love those blue velvet ankle boots, it goes so well with the rest of your outfit, which I absolutely love btw! I also love your idea for creating go-to outfits, it can certainly help alleviate the stress and pressure for getting ready to head out the door. Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7. November 23, 2016 / 10:24 am

I love the grown up take on a school uniform – such a cool idea! Those shoes are especially amazing!

Don’t forget to join the Fashion Frenzy Linkup today!

Annessa

8. November 23, 2016 / 4:51 pm

I actually love that neck scarf– it indeed does give it that pop of personality that the outfit needs. I also especially love those gorgeous velvet boots! They are so funky! I just love pops of color.

9. November 23, 2016 / 6:12 pm

That’s cute! But school uniform inspired look reminds of those stupid days running around the campus without a purpose, so maybe not for me ahahh

xx Margaret

10. Yiota
    November 23, 2016 / 10:05 pm

Love your outfit, the scarf is so pretty! What lipstick are you wearing? 🙂

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

11. November 24, 2016 / 3:22 am

When it is cold, it gets harder to pick an outfit but you nailed it! Grown up school uniform looks great, Tamara! Also which lipstick are you wearing? It is gorgeous! x

Ela BellaWorld

12. Siffat Haider
    November 24, 2016 / 11:26 am

This definitely is a grown up (and very chic) school uniform. I love the dark lips!
    xo
    Siffat

13. Lindsey Elyse
    November 24, 2016 / 3:45 pm

I love your shoes! They work so well with this outfit. This is a nice casual outfit for everyday too 🙂

Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge