LA Days

As you may know if you follow me on Instagram (@loveofmode), I spent Thanksgiving weekend in LA. Every time I travel to a new city, I find myself subconsciously adapting to the local style. In New York I tend to opt for dark colors and clean cuts (like this outfit), where in LA I go a little more boho.

Love Of Mode LA

Even though both San Francisco (where I call home) and Los Angeles are in California, each city has it’s own unique style. LA is the more “California” style where SF is the hipster center.

Love Of Mode LA

SF is mostly foggy and a tad chilly, while LA is mostly sunny and warm. That being said, it rained a ton in LA while we were there. Something I always make sure to pack for a trip to Los Angeles are a pair of short denim shorts. Even in winter, with tights, OTK boots or even high socks, denim shorts are a must in this city.

Love Of Mode LA

Love Of Mode LA

Jacket Wyldr Heidi or different color or similar here, silk blouse Zara sold out similar here, shorts H&M, belt Asos (currently 30%off), bag Longchamp, OTK boots Guess for under $85, Daisy Street for under $69, Steve Madden 30% with code LEFTOVERS, Stuart Weitzman

Los Angeles has a style all of it’s own. It’s a mix of Americana, boho and an overall effortlessly chic vibe. Hopping from one place to another is exciting on so many different levels, but especially when it comes to fashion!

1. Kay
    November 28, 2016 / 1:43 am

Wow, what a stunning outfit, hun, I love how you put everything together! The effortlessly chic style is right up my alley. 🙂 Those boots are my favourite part! xoxo

Kay

2. November 28, 2016 / 3:32 am

Wow, you look amazing! I love this outfit, those high waisted shorts look gorgeous with your OTK boots! This is definitely a perfect LA look! Have a wonderful day!

xo, Esther

3. Taislany Gomes
    November 28, 2016 / 5:12 am

wow, you look amazing babe!

Kisses & Happy Monday,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

4. November 28, 2016 / 6:09 am

I never even think about the style of the city I’m visiting—really, that’s so smart!
    I’m always worried about the weather!!
    I love the OTK boots with shorts–what a fabulous look Tamara!
    jodie

5. November 28, 2016 / 8:08 am

Love that you adapt the style of your traveling location, how fun?! I realize that I do to sometimes, especially if I’m going to a place where the style is distinct. Like in London, I often wear classic coats and cute hats. In Paris though, love to go romantic with pastels, maxi skirts and lace! Haha weird, but fun! Love your boho look for LA, annyoing with the weather, but hey, your outfit is still fierce! Have a lovely week! Xx

6. November 28, 2016 / 12:22 pm

Love the outfit. It definitely suits you!
    xoxo
    theownerofsushi.blogspot.pt

7. November 29, 2016 / 8:36 am

Love your LA style, so chic and gorgeous! Adapting to the style of the place you’re in is actually really good!

Ela BellaWorld