Lunch At Bouchon – Yountville

If you’re a foodie like me, you’ve definitely heard of one of the best chefs of our time, Thomas Keller. The French Laundry, his Michelin three star piece de resistance is on top of my food bucket list. With a 6 month wait list and extremely high price point, we opted for his best alternative, Bouchon.

Located in the heart of a cute little Californian wine town named Yountville, it’s pretty hard to miss. The red exterior gives it away.

Love of Mode Bouchon

Greeted by the friendliest of staff, we were escorted to our table. The perfect seats for a 180 degree view of the restaurant.

Starting with delicious cocktails, a shellfish tower and flawless deviled eggs, we were off to a great start.

Oh! Did I mention the bread? Knotted and shaped like leaves, served warm right on your table (literally, no plates!) it’s the perfect amuse bouche.

Love of Mode Bouchon

For the mains, R had the boudin noir (blood sausage), which comes on a bed of heart warming mashed potatoes and white wine poached apples.As for moi, I had one of the daily specials; Seared Sol with fingerling potatoes.

Love of Mode Bouchon

Both dishes were perfectly executed and somehow tasted like fall…

Love of Mode Bouchon

Sweater dress Banana Republic similar, lace undergarment, boots Mango similar, bag Michael Kors similar

Although the desert menu looked appetizing, we had our minds set on something else. We skipped pudding at the restaurant for obvious reasons, and headed next door to the infamous Bouchon Bakery to pick up a set of their delicious macaroons.

Love of Mode Bouchon

Can you blame us?

1. December 7, 2016 / 8:21 am

We tried to get into the French Laundry once too, but had no luck! I didn’t know about Bouchon! The meal looks fabulous Tamara!
    And I love your lace extender—I’ve been thinking of getting one for my dresses—is your adjustable on the straps?
    jodie

2. December 7, 2016 / 12:21 pm

Everything looks absolutely delicious and the place looks so charming. This is definitely going on my list of places to visit.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

3. December 7, 2016 / 12:23 pm

Such a great outfit girl! That lace trim is such a gorgeous touch to your sweater dress.. I’m obsessed! Bouchon looks like an amazing restaurant.. I will definitely have to check it out sometime 🙂

Xo Jessi,

4. Lorna
    December 7, 2016 / 6:40 pm

Your boots are stunning! Love the bag too! Looks like a gorgeous place to be!

Raindrops of Sapphire

5. December 8, 2016 / 11:08 am

Beautiful photos! You look lovely and your lunch looked really yummy! 🙂 xx

6. December 8, 2016 / 4:06 pm

I love this post! The photos are so charming and lovely, and your outfit is adorable! I love the sweater dress with the lacy undergarment peaking out. And those booties with the 60’s retro hoop buckles are so fun. Thanks for sharing! XO

Janea | theSTYLetti

7. Adi
    December 8, 2016 / 6:54 pm

The food looks amazing!! And I love your shoes!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

8. December 8, 2016 / 10:57 pm

Oh, my! It is close to bed time and these pictures are making me hungry! The place looks amazing and the food so delicious! And, you my friend are so beautiful! I love the black lace detail peeking from under your sweater dress!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

9. Amy Arnold
    December 9, 2016 / 6:43 am

Obsessed with those boots!! And your layers. You put together such a good outfit. The food looks and sounds great.