Style Alert – Statement Boots

Today in the style alert series, we’re talking about statement boots.

I feel this year in particular, boots have become more and more the center of attention. From velvet to metallics, to animal print they’re the “it” accessory of the season.

Whether on the runway or on the sidewalks, snakeskin and animal print are everywhere. Easily styled with pretty much every outfit, they’re the pair that’s gonna take your look from boring to fashionista in seconds. Models love them, bloggers are obsessed and your coworkers can’t get enough either.

Yes, they can be pretty loud, but if you choose the right pair, you can even rock them to work… Think darker colors, less contrast, and a more traditional shoe shape. Paired with denim for the day, or a sexy leather skirt for the night, they’re the only pair of boots you need this season.

Sweater Asos, jeans Asos, belt Asos, boots Mango (on sale!), bag Calvin Klein similar here, bracelet Jenny Bird, sunnies Banna Republic (40% sale on everything online)

Unless you’re a total fanatic of this trend, I recommend not investing in such boots. In my opinion, they’re a fashion fad that won’t last for too long. But as long as it’s trendy, why not enjoy it, right?

Here are a few of my favorite affordable options:(just click on the picture of the pair you like)

And if you’re really feeling this trend, here’s an investment pair for you:

Remember, fashion should be fun and ever evolving. Don’t get stuck in a rut, and always be courageous to try new things. Who knows, you might really like them!

1. January 16, 2017 / 3:02 am

This is my kind of look and I 100% love it and every details about it ur jumper is so damn cute! And ur so pretty and photogenic! Always loving ur looks. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from http://www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

• January 16, 2017 / 2:46 pm

Ow so sweet of you Dominica! Happy new year to you too!

• January 16, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Thank you Rosa Larissa Klara, I’m glad you liked them!

2. January 16, 2017 / 6:14 am

I love this trend, Tamara!!
    I bought a blue print pair and they are the best!
    And I don’t think they are all that loud—I mean, yes, compared to the basic black booties, they are. But they are such a small percentage of your overall look, that I think that’s why they work so well!!
    jodie

• January 16, 2017 / 12:28 pm

I totally agree with you Jodie! Personally, I love what they add to the look!

3. January 16, 2017 / 7:05 am

I have seen a few statement boots and some are louder than others. I shy away from animal prints in general but you’re certainly rocking those boots well, Tamara.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

• January 16, 2017 / 12:29 pm

Thank you Shireen. I’ve never been a fan of animal print but lately I have been feeling a little more adventurous when it comes to fashion, and I think you should too! Trust me it’s so much fun!

4. Ankita Bardhan
    January 16, 2017 / 7:11 am

Absolutely love your statement boots, totally made the outfit look posh! And I love that cute belt, so adorable!

xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar

5. January 16, 2017 / 8:49 am

Great booties! I got a leopard pair a few years back as my statement boots, and now I’m craving a patent red pair! Xx

Nikki | http://www.nikkibstyles.com

6. January 16, 2017 / 10:17 am

I LOVE these stylish boots these are absolutely gorgeous!! It’s always great to create a statement and in this look the boots do the talking that’s for sure!

Laura xo

7. January 16, 2017 / 1:05 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Those boots are the most fabulous thing ever! Work, girl.

Katie | Willow and White

8. Kathlynn
    January 16, 2017 / 3:58 pm

Sick booties! Do you have your closet on Glamoutfit app? I want to follow you. I would love to see what else you have in your closet!

9. Adi
    January 16, 2017 / 5:31 pm

Stunning boots!! I love this look!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

10. January 16, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Love the boots but love the bag even more!

11. January 17, 2017 / 3:00 am

Great pictures, love the boots!
    Have a lovely day 🙂
    Rosanna x

12. January 17, 2017 / 3:26 am

I’m so obsessed with statement shoes – I need to get a sweet pair of boots like these! You look absolutely gorgeous here. Loving the effortless look of the sweater tucked in xx

13. January 17, 2017 / 8:25 am

I simply adore this entire outfit, Tamara! That sweater looks so cozy and I adore the color, I’m so bummed they’re sold out of my size! I love the way it looks paired with those jeans, too, and that belt is such a great statement, as are the true star of the show, those boots! I love the snakeskin print and you’re right, I too have been noticing boots making a huge impact on everyday looks this season. Thank so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

14. January 20, 2017 / 6:44 am

In love with this snakeskin print pair! I feel like a statement pair of boots will elevate an outfit instantly! Love the entire styling of this outfit! xo~ Lena