Chit Chat Monday

Although it’s raining and the sun is barely making an appearance, it’s definitely starting to feel warmer here in SF. After a few weeks of low temperatures (by California standards), we’re starting to feel spring slowly approaching.

That being said in a few days, I’ll be in freezing cold New York to attend NYFW. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to be attending my first ever Fashion Week! Since I’ve always loved fashion, it’s truly a dream come true.

I’ve been planning and prepping for a month now, but finally, my schedule and my outfits are all planned! It’s been a really hectic period, and lots of hard work, but now all I have left to do is just pack my bag!

I’m going to be sharing my outfits and lots of fun content from my upcoming trip and I’m going to be vlogging it too!

Let me know if you’re attending NYFW or if you attended in the past and have any tips for me!

1. February 6, 2017 / 4:42 am

Hey girl! Congrats on your first NYFW. How cool is that…a dream realized!? Hope you have an amazing time, and take lots of pics to share. I’ll definitely be checking out the vlog. So, I’m loving this wrap skirt and this simple chic look you’ve styled around it.
    Hope your week is off to a fabulous start…
    XO! Gina

2. February 6, 2017 / 5:55 am

Love your styling, hope you have fun in NYC!
    Have a lovely day 🙂
    Rosanna x

3. February 6, 2017 / 6:55 am

So envious! Have the best of times!! Can’t wait for your posts to see how it all goes!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

4. February 6, 2017 / 7:08 am

How exciting Tamara that you’ll be at FAshion Week!!
    I do love this skirt you’re wearing—the asymmetrical aspect at the bottom is right up my alley!
    jodie

5. February 6, 2017 / 8:29 am

I thought Spring was in the air too until last Friday when it started snowing non stop throughout the weekend! Ugh! Can’t wait for winter to be over.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

6. February 6, 2017 / 8:43 am

Love this look, babe! The tee is so fun and unfortunately I won’t be traveling this month to NYFW since I’m about to give birth but Sept for sure! Have so much fun, Tamara!

Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa

7. February 6, 2017 / 9:19 am

Haha, that tee is too cute!!! I’m also loving that skirt as well! NYFW is lots of fun! I don’t think I’ll be going this year though because I’m just way too tired all the time with this pregnancy, lol. That said, it’s extremely fast paced, but the vibe is contagious, so inspiring and energetic. I do suggest you are aware of the distance between each show location, so you can give yourself enough time to snag an Uber or cab (I wouldn’t suggest taking the subway or walking if it’s far because chances are high for your makeup, hair, and outfit to move around or get dirty-in NYC people bump and push and simply don’t care when they’re in a hurry, especially in the subways). With that said, bring some comfy flats with you at all times just in case you have some time in between shows and you want to venture around, as well as some snacks. Try to get to each show about 10 minutes early if possible because some shows don’t provide seating for all attendees, but if you’re early and no shows are called in, they will move you up (I got moved to the front row a few times!). Have fun, girl, I can’t wait to see all you share, you’re going to kill the street style, I know it!

PS: Always make sure your phone is charged and bring business cards 😉

8. February 6, 2017 / 10:21 am

But so much fun with NYFW and a vlog too! I’m sure you’ll have lovely and energetic time! The only thing that comes into my mind is to make sure you have a couple of days after the fashion weeks to recover haha! Xx

9. February 6, 2017 / 11:01 am

Congrats on attending NYFW for the first time! Definitely vlog the experience as I am curious!

xo, Yasmin

10. February 6, 2017 / 1:00 pm

Love this look! The Skirt is absolutely amazing!

11. Yiota
    February 6, 2017 / 10:25 pm

You look amazing!!! Love the outfit, the t-shirt is fab and the skirt is so pretty, I would love to get my hands on it 🙂

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

12. TIFFANY
    February 7, 2017 / 6:45 am

Hi! Your skirt has an unexpected beauty to it! I love how you paired it with a cute tee! You look super cute! Safe travels

Tiff

13. February 7, 2017 / 11:05 am

This tee is so cute + cheeky, lady! Love the way you’ve styled it!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

14. February 7, 2017 / 11:48 am

I love your look and how you combined the skirt and tee! Good luck on your trip! Wow, attending the fashion week, I am so excited for you! Good luck!

– Gretch of GG Memochou

15. Siffat Haider
    February 7, 2017 / 3:01 pm

I’m attending NYFW for the first time this season as well! I’m a little nervous about the cold too, hopefully I don’t get sick! Love this outfit, girl! You look super cool.
    xo