Frills & Off The Shoulder Top

Happy Monday everyone!

Spring is slowly creeping in and I’m absolutely loving it. This year San Francisco had a lot more rainy days than usual and we are so happy to finally see the sun. As soon as the weather started to get warmer, I immediately switched my wardrobe. My first spring-y outfit is this cute black and white frills off the shoulder top.

What’s great about it, that it’s made from a thicker fabric. It’s more like an off the shoulder sweater, which makes it perfect for this time of the year. Thick enough to keep me warm, and the bare shoulders a great way to embrace the sun!

Last year the OTS (off the shoulder) trend was big and it’s still carrying on all through this year as well. You’re going to see lots of OTS tops and dresses this spring and summer as well… Not that I’m complaining!

Top Lost Ink, jean H&M, boots Mango sold out similar, bag Longchamp, sunnies Ray Ban

Frills are another big trend of the upcoming few seasons. If you’re petite like me, they can be a little intimidating. Make sure, when you wear frills, that they’re not too overwhelming and that they are placed where they flatter your figure.

I’m extremely excited for the arrival of spring. Because of all of the rainy days, winter seemed so long this year. I’m ready for some sunshine back in my life!

1. February 27, 2017 / 1:03 am

Love the ruffle top and how you’ve styled it with the bag and shoes!
    Have a great day 🙂
    Rosanna x

2. February 27, 2017 / 6:23 am

I used to abhor ruffles because they were so girly! But I think I’m finally over that (it only took me 50 years, ha ha) because this sweater is fabulous, Tamara!!

3. February 27, 2017 / 7:27 am

What a beautiful sweater, girlie, perfect for this time of year! I love how it looks paired with the dark denim and those boots with the ring detail are calling my name, I LOVE them! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you’re having a great start to your week so far!

4. February 27, 2017 / 9:07 am

This year will be the year when I venture into the off shoulder top territory, let’s hope I manage to pull it off! LOL! You look great, Tamara.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

5. February 27, 2017 / 12:10 pm

Some of my favorite trends in one look! Can’t go wrong with ruffles and off the shoulder 🙂 super cute!

Treats and Trends

6. February 27, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Seriously, Tamara—YOU are perfection! Love the sweater! The off-shoulder ruffles are to die for! LOVE LOVE!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa

7. February 27, 2017 / 5:44 pm

Such a perfect top for the spring season! I am also in the spring mind frame! Hope you had a lovely start to the week!

8. February 27, 2017 / 11:26 pm

I’m such a huge fan of ruffles and off the shoulder anything, lol. You look so stunning in this look. And yes, you are so on point when speaking on petite figures and wearing wardrobe with frills, as I definitely fit the category of petite.

9. February 28, 2017 / 6:55 am

this top is so pretty-I think the frills is a new twist on the off the shoulder top-btw every time I am going through my blog pics to edit and I see the ‘not-so-good ones’ lol I think of your post a few weeks back and feel much better!

Have a good week girlie-Katelyn

10. February 28, 2017 / 7:20 am

I’m looking forward to spring and warmer&sunny days! OTS and frills are two trends I’m excited about and that top looks beautiful!

Ela BellaWorld

11. Siffat Haider
    February 28, 2017 / 7:52 am

I am loving frills this season! And I’m such a fan of the fact that this look isn’t super girly. Pairing the frilled top with your black jeans really balances the look out!

12. February 28, 2017 / 10:13 am

Loving this ruffled sweater, lady- the off-the-shoulder detail is so cute!

Le Stylo Rouge

13. March 4, 2017 / 12:44 am

This outfit is super gorgeous and the detail on that boot love it !.

14. March 4, 2017 / 11:05 am

What a gorgeous top! I love the ruffles! I’m also loving those fabulous boots!

Doused In Pink