What’s New At Sephora – Haul & First Impression

In this week’s video, I’m sharing with you new beauty products from Sephora. I’ll be putting them to the test and sharing my first impressions about the new Giorgio Armani Powers Fabric Foundation, Nars Soft Matte Concealer and more. don’t miss the new video here!

1. March 10, 2017 / 11:47 am

Great videos hun, just catching up on the other ones now. Loved the look of the KvD palette! Have a wonderful weekend! <3

2. March 10, 2017 / 2:15 pm

Such a great video, girlie! First off, my baby girl must really love your voice because she was kicking the entire time I was watching, lol! Future makeup artist maybe!? Lol! Anyway, I love the fact that you combined a haul and first impressions, which seems fitting. I’ve definitely heard a lot about that Armani foundation, everyone does seem to love it and from what I can see, it does look great on you! I think the illuminator really enhanced it because when you were testing out the mascara and got real closet to the camera, your skin had a gorgeous and natural glow, making me want to try them both out myself! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

3. March 10, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Great video girl! I loved that you included your first impressions. I keep hearing nothing but great things about Armani Foundation and I think it looked really nice on your skin. And I like that it had a natural finish on your skin. Hope you have a great weekend.

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

4. March 11, 2017 / 11:48 pm

Such an amazing video darling! xoxo

5. March 12, 2017 / 1:35 am

It’s so nice to hear you talk, you are so lovely and sweet! 😀
    Maybe I will have the “courage” so to say, to start talking on camera, I think I would just embarass myself, haha :))

6. March 12, 2017 / 10:10 am

Sephora has several great products! Love the video!

7. March 12, 2017 / 11:40 am

Nice products here – I particularly like the high coverage foundation. I actually thought it did a good job in making the skin look smoother!

-Alicia x

http://www.serenitylifeblog.com | Lifestyle & Advice

8. March 14, 2017 / 3:05 am

Great video – I love that you included your first impressions too! I have heard a lot of good things about the Armani foundation!
    Julia x

9. March 14, 2017 / 4:51 am

I like Sephora! thanks for sharing!