Beit El Dine Palace, Beiteddine

A Lebanon trip isn’t complete without a visit to the Beit El Dine palace. Built in the 19th century, it’s absolutely an architecture masterpiece. Whether you’re a history buff or a photography aficionado, it will take your breath away!

Converted to a museum, the public can now enjoy the beauty of the Beit El Dine palace. Although it’s the Lebanese president’s summer residence, its doors stay open all year long. Some parts close to the public when the president is present. It’s just another reason why spring, in my opinion, is the best time to visit Lebanon.

No matter how big you are, the Beit El Dine palace will make you feel very, very small. Huge courtyards and mighty entrances with glorious doors welcome you to the palace. You’ll get lost in the labyrinth of rooms that transport you from one space to another.

Blouse Zara old, dress Urban Outfitters, bag Cult Gaia, mules Forever 21

Intricate details throughout show an unbelievable dedication to the art of architecture. Don’t keep your eyes low, up is where the real magic lies. The ceilings, covered in complex wood panels are a magnificent work of art.

The color stained glass windows in the Hareem’s (women) quarter illuminate the rooms with the most beautiful rainbow of colors.

After you’re done exploring every nook of the palace, head down to the gardens to enjoy a fresh breeze of air and stunning mosaic and gorgeous views of the nearby villages.

• May 1, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Thank you Kathrine! I hope you get the chance to visit it one day.

• May 1, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Thank you Kim, have a great May!

• May 2, 2017 / 12:04 am

It’s even more amazing in person. Thank you for stopping by Lola!

1. May 1, 2017 / 6:25 am

these photos are stunning-love your stripe top/blouse too! Happy May-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

2. May 1, 2017 / 10:26 am

Amazing piece of art! Love you cozy outfit!

3. May 1, 2017 / 1:07 pm

Wow dear those pictures are fantastic! I really have to visit this place one day <3
    You look absolutely amazing!
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

4. May 1, 2017 / 3:56 pm

What gorgeous photos of this breathtakingly beautiful palace, WOW! I love the fact that it’s open to the public as a museum and that the president stays there seasonally, I’ve never heard of such a notable and historic place being open for people to enter and explore the same place a president stays, even if he’s not there at the time of the openings, cool! The architecture is absolutely gorgeous. I’ve told you this before, but I truly wish to visit Lebanon someday. My mom has quite a few friends and I just adore the food and overall culture, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you’re having a great start to your week so far!

PS: I adore that skirt!

5. May 1, 2017 / 6:52 pm

This place is so beautiful and I’m totally in love with your outfit – you are rocking it girl!

cabin twenty-four

6. Amy
    May 2, 2017 / 4:23 am

You are so gorgeous!! I just love this blue and white look! I cannot believe those mules are from Foever21! Great find. This palace is amazing. Love the photos!

7. Siffat Haider
    May 2, 2017 / 7:17 am

I’ve always wanted to visit Lebanon, and your pictures are proof as to why I need to! Beit El Dine Palace looks absolutely breathtaking, and you look beautiful too!
    xo
    Siffat

8. May 2, 2017 / 9:38 am

Whoa, what a beautiful place! It’s really ornate, just look at all the details! By the way, I love your style, very simple and classic!

Kim | Simply Lovebirds

9. May 3, 2017 / 1:52 am

I won’t lie, Lebanon isn’t somewhere that has really been on my travel to-do list, I want to visit as many places as I can through the years so I’m sure it would have popped up eventually, but after reading this post it might have to be bumped up the list. It looks beautiful!

10. May 3, 2017 / 4:40 am

This place is amazing Tamara, more pictures please! Love your outfit, stylish and yet it looks so comfortable.
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Love from https://tbymallano.com/

11. Lisa Autumn
    May 3, 2017 / 7:37 am

Seriously how stunning is this place?

xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

12. May 3, 2017 / 2:40 pm

Wow this looks beautiful! Love your outfit! That bag is definitely the “it” bag of the season!

Jamie