Japan Week On My YouTube Channel

How’s your Monday going so far? hectic? smooth? Either way, I hope it’s a start of a good week for everyone.

Today is the start of my “Japan Week” that I’ll be hosting over on my YouTube Channel. Every day this week, Mon-Fri, I’ll be posting a new video related to my recent Japan trip. The first 3 videos will be vlogs and the other two will be hauls, so make sure to check them out.

It was such an amazing trip and I’m happy that I was able to capture all of R & I’s adventures and now I’m sharing them with you! I’m confident you’re going to love these vlogs just as much as I do. I was laughing the whole time I was editing them and I’m sure they’ll make you laugh too!

The first vlog is now live so make sure you go check it out here. R & I are discovering Tokyo in this video and we also had an amazing meal at the best sushi restaurant in the world with the 3-star Michelin chef Jiro! So don’t miss it and subscribe so you don’t miss all the upcoming videos.

I’m so excited for “Japan Week” and I can’t wait for you all to check out all the content that I have been creating! As always, I’d love to know your opinions so make sure to like or dislike the video and leave me a comment there about any feedback!

Have a great Monday!

1. June 5, 2017 / 9:46 am

How fun! Japan looks like an amazing place to visit! Great job with the video!

Jamie
    Treats and Trends

2. June 5, 2017 / 9:54 am

Japan looks like so much fun! The food looks good too. Look forward to seeing the rest of your adventures.

xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

3. Jessi Malay
    June 5, 2017 / 11:40 am

Love this girl!! Japan is on top of my travel list, so I really want to be prepared when I finally visit! Excited to see the rest of the videos 🙂

XO, Jessi

4. June 5, 2017 / 3:05 pm

Okay, so now I want to go to Japan just to check out Jiro, lol! I’ve actually never heard of it before, until your vlog, but the way you’ve explained your experience, it sounds like quite the must when in Japan! Also, I’ve never thought of getting a fragrance for when I travel to a new country, it sounds like such a great idea because like you’ve said, it’ll remind you of the place and all the memories! Do you do this with every country you travel to? Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

5. June 5, 2017 / 3:28 pm

My Uncle lives in Japan and my Dad have been there too. This is the place that I would love to visit.
    Ash | http://www.mstantrum.com

6. June 5, 2017 / 4:21 pm

And now I need to go to Japan! Such an amazing video! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

7. June 5, 2017 / 5:08 pm

How cool that you have a Youtube channel! It was fun to see a glimpse of your Japan adventure through this video!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

8. miri
    June 6, 2017 / 1:38 am

Hi Tamara, thank you for sharing your video! I would love to visit Japan as well one day.
    X
    Miri

9. Ivy
    June 6, 2017 / 9:34 am

Such a perfect vlog idea! I will definitely take a look at your Japan videos, since I’ve never been there but I’d love to. Xoxo

10. June 7, 2017 / 5:06 am