Summer Whites

Summer is in full swing, no matter how many fall collections have started hitting shops. We’re still in August after all.

Top Asos, vest White House Black Market similar on sale, jeans Levi’s, shoes Forever 21 sold out similar here , here & here, bag Mango, sunnies Urban Outfitters, earrings H&M

As someone who loves every aspect of summer, even the scorching heat, I’m not amused at all by the early fall fashion and pumpkins beginning to pop up in home decor stores. Can’t we just enjoy summer? We’re becoming so consumed with the next big thing that we forget about right now. So let’s please just stop all the pre-fall craziness and savor what’s left of summer’17.

Although I’m a vocal advocate of all white outfits year round, they are definitely more special in the summer. White really complements the summer tan and brings it out in such a pretty way. It’s classy and will also help you cool down on those hot days.

Use accessories, such as shoes, sunnies, and jewelry to jazz up your outfit and break the monotony of white. I have been really loving easy shoes at this season. From slides to mules and loafers, they’re so convenient. This gorgeous blush pair, that looks pretty expensive, is actually extremely affordable and from no other than Forever 21. I actually bought another pair that I absolutely love as well, so if you’re looking for trendy, high-quality comfy slides do check out Forever 21 next time.

1. August 9, 2017 / 4:52 am

Hahah I’ve been waiting for fall to arrive since last fall. But you’re right though, it’s summer atm and it should be enjoyed! Love the summer vibes in your outfit, so pretty with white and floral print! Xx

• August 10, 2017 / 3:08 pm

Thank you dear!

2. August 9, 2017 / 6:27 am

I agree with you 100% Tamara!!
    Even though I’m a huge planner, it’s best to enjoy what is happening right now!!
    I am in love with this outfit!! I always love white, but those shoes really speak to me (can’t you hear them? They are saying “buy me, buy me”) 🙂
    XOXO
    Jodie

3. August 9, 2017 / 10:54 am

Oh, that floral top looks so cute on you and I love the mules! I can’t help thinking of fall haha but I’m enjoying summer!
    xo Yvonne

4. August 9, 2017 / 11:07 am

you look great in this outfit, i love to wear whites as well.
    GlamupGirls

5. August 9, 2017 / 11:12 am

Can I just say how much I LOVE this post! Your outfit and your words on not rushing fall, and just enjoying summer and the present. Every year it drives me nuts when people start wishing for fall and all things pumpkin spice. But as soon as those pretty leaves fall, and the dreary bitter cold of winter sets in they start wishing for summer again *oy*. Loving your summer whites, that top is so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

6. August 9, 2017 / 1:16 pm

Summer whites is what I looove seeing on my Instagram wall <3 you look so chic and beautiful!

Carmelatte

7. Amy
    August 9, 2017 / 4:35 pm

Gorgeous! I love how you added a little print and tied in some pinks.

8. Jessi Malay
    August 9, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Yasss girl I love these whites!! Just like how you an’t go wrong with black, you can’t go wrong with white either haha you look so classy babe, obsessed with those slides <3

XO, Jessi

9. August 9, 2017 / 7:43 pm

I’m in love with this outfit! it’s gorgeous. Althought I do rarerly wearing white outifts, but you’re right. White really complements the summer <3

10. August 10, 2017 / 2:12 am

I wish I was capable of wearing white in the summer without it getting dirty in two seconds! Great outfits and gorgeous photos, thank you for sharing! Xx

ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

11. August 10, 2017 / 4:50 am

I am so with you! They have had, pumpkin everything, back to school clothes and halloween things in stores since mid July! What?! It gives me anxiety that we are always rushed into the new thing. I am trying to enjoy the end of Summer as much as possible. In love with this white look and obsessed with your bag!

xx, Elise

12. August 10, 2017 / 4:58 am

I love your all white look and I like that you added minimal color through your top and then paired it with that chic flats 🙂

xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

13. August 10, 2017 / 4:47 pm

I have never had the confidence to wear white pants, let alone an all white outfit! I absolutely love how you styled this and you pulled it off so well! Gorgeous x

Imogen, http://www.faux-silk.com

14. August 11, 2017 / 5:17 am

Love a monochromatic white outfit! The little blush accents are so gorgeous too!

Rosy Outlook

15. August 11, 2017 / 8:44 am

Beautiful styling, I really like your shoes!
    Have a lovely weekend 🙂
    Rosanna x

16. August 11, 2017 / 11:22 am

You look gorgeous in this white outfit, girlie! You always manage to find the most trendiest and affordable pieces that look so much more expensive than they are; I would’ve never have guessed those mules are from Forever! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

17. August 13, 2017 / 11:20 pm

That’s a really cute top! It’s sexy, and perfectly paired it with those lovely pants. Your shoes look incredible too. I love the whole look!