Fall’s Hottest Color: RED

If you follow me on Instagram, @LOVEOFMODE_ , you may know that I have introduced a new series there. Each week, I’ll choose a theme that I will style in 6 different ways, in 6 different posts over 6 days. The purpose of this series it to show you multiple ways you can wear the latest trends. The first theme of this series is a color that has become the hottest color for this season: Red.

Red is one of those universally flattering colors, that immediately brightens up any outfit in a sophisticated way. Although going into colder months we usually tend to navigate towards darker colors, red has been popping up everywhere! In magazines, blogs and your the biggest fashionista’s feed, it is the color of Fall’17!

Like any other trend, if you’re not too sure how to wear it, start with accessories. Luckily, red accessories are some of the best. Berets are hot this Fall and a great way to test this trend. And one of the easiest ways to try this trend is simply by wearing a red-colored lipstick or nail polish. A bold lipstick will always make you stand out and look like you’re on top of the fashion game. If you work in a stricter corporate environment, nail polish is a subtle way you can incorporate Fall’s “it” color into your professional look.

Handbags are also a great way to wear this trend. Red bags are always in style. They’re definitely a timeless piece that you will wear through many season’s and years. Personally my all time favorite bags and most used is a burgundy Longchamp bag.

The options are seriously endless to rock this trend. So How will you wear it this Fall?

SHOP THE POST

1. October 20, 2017 / 11:16 am

I was wearing red on my lips the other day and was totally feeling it. You look so stunning girl!

Camila,
    My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

2. October 20, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Red fits on you perfectly. You look awesome.
    Kisses,
    E.

3. October 22, 2017 / 6:56 am

You look really lovely in this outfit! 🙂 xx

4. October 22, 2017 / 4:28 pm

I was browsing your Insta and just fell in love with all your red pieces–your hat is my fave!–Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

5. October 23, 2017 / 5:03 am

I have always loved red so I am just incorporating it however I can this season! You look GORGEOUS! Love that hat!!

Rosy Outlook

6. Amy Arnold
    October 23, 2017 / 6:57 am

Definitely the hottest color of the season, and you have done it so well!

7. October 23, 2017 / 11:16 am

What a fun and inspiring series, girlie! I’ve been a bit slow in catching up on Instagram lately, so I’ve missed what you’ve shared so far, but I look forward to seeing what you share moving forward! I love red, I used to wear it SO much in high school. I think I wore it so much that I got tired of it and haven’t really worn it much until recently and what better way to start up again than now, since it’s trending so much right now! I love the way you’ve styled the color here, the beret looks so cute on you! Thanks for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you’re having a great start to your week so far!

THE STYLE CONTOUR

8. October 26, 2017 / 5:32 pm

I couldn’t agree more! I even blogged about red being the hottest shade for fall. Great minds think alike, huh?

Jessica | notjessfashion.com