My Favorite Online Fashion Stores

When I discovered online shopping, it was a big revelation! Being able to buy from any store with just a click was a dream come true. Back in Lebanon, online shopping wasn’t really an option. But as soon as I landed in California, online shopping is the only shopping I do.

I get a lot of: “But how do you know this or that item will suit you?”. Well, I’m lucky enough to have figured out what styles and cuts suit me and those that don’t. Knowing your body type (and accepting it) and what works for you is a great plus for online shopping. Also, if worse comes to worst, you can exchange or return the items for free most of the times. I just love the ease of being at home in the middle of January, shopping for bikinis. You can find anything you want, no matter what the season, unlike in physical stores where they usually cater for one season at a time.

I’m not going to call myself an online shopping aficionado, but let’s just say I know my way around. There’s a lots of tips and tricks about online shopping, that I’ll share with you in another post. But for now, I want to tell you about my favorite online fashion stores!

Mango

I’m aware that Mango is still a relatively new brand here in the US, but I think it deserves to be on top of your list. Think of it like Zara but a little less fast-fashion. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll still find the hottest trends but with better quality (in my opinion) and in more timeless styles. Also, when it comes to shoes, Mango absolutely nails it! Remember those boots that I wore all winter long and got so many compliments on every time I wore them? They’re from mango. These gorgeous Chanel dupes? they’re from Mango… If you haven’t shopped yet at Mango.com, you definitely need to!

Asos

Asos.com is a one-stop shop. Whether you’re looking for great deals or a more upper high street piece it has it all. Offering a wide range of brands and quick shipping, Asos.com has become one of my favorite online stores.

Revolve

Just like Asos.com, it’s a one-stop shop that carries lots of different brands. Revolve.com is a higher price & quality online store than the above. You’ll find there brands like Zimmerman, Nour Hammour, Yeezy alongside more affordable labels like Band of Gypsies, Minkpink… etc.

Topshop

Topshop online is one of those online fashion stores that are a little tricky. I’m not a fan of the layout at all. I find it a little messy and unappealing, but it’s worth it. Topshop denim section is just the best and their shoes are high quality for an affordable price. Personally, I love their winter collections the best but that doesn’t mean I don’t shop there in Spring/Summer. Matter of fact I just purchased a few items from Topshop.com that I can’t wait to show you!

These are just a few of my favorite online fashion stores. This list can go on and on honestly… What are your favorite online stores?

Shop The Post

1. October 25, 2017 / 5:21 am

I agree, Tamara, that online shopping is so fabulous! It makes it so easy to get something without having to drive to the store!!
    Free returns are always key for me!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

2. October 25, 2017 / 5:43 am

Your printed pants look awesome with that yellow top, nice pairing! 🙂

I’m a big fan of online shopping too! With two toddlers I really don’t get the chance to shop in stores at all, so online shopping is the way to go! 🙂

Hope you’re having a lovely week so far. Another nice warm spring day here, although they say the rain will be back soon 🙁

Away From The Blue Blog

3. October 25, 2017 / 10:34 am

I find myself doing a lot more online shopping than in store especially around the holidays. Loving these pants and the fun pop of yellow <3
    Green Fashionista

4. October 25, 2017 / 10:49 am

you listed all my favorite stores to shop. I am so hooked on zara right now and they clothes are amazing
    xo
    S
    Grey Canvas

5. Nina
    October 25, 2017 / 11:27 am

I love many online stores, including Topshop. You look gorgeous in this outfit.

Nina’s Style Blog

6. Siffat Haider
    October 25, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Girl, I only shop online – it saves me so much time! Also, love your choice of online shops. ASOS and Revolve are also two of my faves! The only thing I’d add to this list is Shopbop 🙂
    xo
    Siffat

7. October 25, 2017 / 2:06 pm

Great look, love the coat and they yellow and plaid combo. I shop at all these store and shop online but I still like to shop in the stores too.

Allie of ALLIENYC

8. October 25, 2017 / 4:55 pm

In LOVE with your outfit babe! My go-to online stores are Asos and Topshop for sure!

x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

9. October 25, 2017 / 8:25 pm

You look amazing, Tamara! Love your fur coat! Amazing look for fall and winter! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    xo

10. LENA
    October 26, 2017 / 8:58 am

I love online shopping especially on days when I don’t feel like going out. Ha!

-L.
    LenaRevealed.com

11. October 26, 2017 / 11:04 am

I totally agree with you! Online shopping is so fabulous, And Mango is one of my fave online stores ! As for your outfit I LOVE it ! Great styling!

Have a lovely day !
    Nina
    xox

12. October 26, 2017 / 3:18 pm

I love the way you’ve styled this yellow sweater with those pants, so cute!!! I love these online shops, too, especially ASOS! I’ve snagged some really great pieces from them and at great prices, too! They’re selection is incredible. Thanks for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you’re having a great week so far!

THE STYLE CONTOUR

13. October 27, 2017 / 4:03 am

Love Mango and Asos. There are Australian online stores that are on top of my list like TheIconic and Missguided. You look lovely, the plaid pants are hot.

14. Maria
    October 28, 2017 / 12:28 pm

I’m a big fan of online shopping, too!! Your outfit is great, the trousers are perfect!!

My Fashion BLOG by Maria

15. October 29, 2017 / 12:04 pm

I do love online shopping and the stores you picked are top notch. It’s just that sometimes when I go to the stores, it’s as though I’m missing out as well until I get to look through the store and be like nah. I’m good. haha

16. October 29, 2017 / 11:40 pm

seriously, i dont know what i did without online shopping!! i dont remember the last time i went into an actual shop looking for something specific, sometimes ill have a browse if im out and about but 99% of my shopping is done online.

plus with shops offering free delivery and returns…whats not to love right?! there’s no hassle and you get to try stuff on in comfort at home – yes please!!

ps. you look gorgeous in these pics, love yellow on you. you remind me a lot of louise from made in chelsea!

katie. xx lacoconoire.com